Duck Pack & Track® Is Being Discontinued
Thank you for being a loyal Duck Pack & Track® customer and using the app while it was available — we appreciate your support. Unfortunately, Duck Pack & Track® will be permanently discontinued on April 1, 2023 due to a decline in usage. So, we wanted to reach out with some important details and next steps that you can take to save your data from the app.
On April 1, 2023, the Duck Pack & Track® app will be permanently removed from the Apple App Store and Google Play Store. If the app is still downloaded on your phone after this time, it will remain there until the next software update. After that, the app on your phone will no longer be usable.
So, it's very important that you download any data from the app now that you want to keep.
Data Download Instructions
See below for detailed instructions on how to download your Duck Pack & Track® boxes content and photos.
How-To: Permanently Download Your Duck Pack & Track® Box Content
- Log in to your Duck Pack & Track® account at this link.
- If you do not have an account, click or tap the "Register" button from the "Settings" menu, which you can find on the top right corner of the Duck Pack & Track® App home screen. Then, follow the on-screen instructions.
- Scroll all the way down to the bottom of this link.
- You will see two options for downloading your data: "Export to CSV" or "Export to PDF". Select the preferred export for your data and you are all set.
How-To: Permanently Download Your Photos
- The easiest way to download your photos is to sync them to Dropbox. This can be done from the "Settings" menu, which you can find on the top right corner of the Duck Pack & Track® App home screen.
- Once your photos are synced to Dropbox, you can find them in your Dropbox folder under Dropbox/Apps/pack_and_track. If you do not have Dropbox, you will need to backup your phone in order to get to the photos that are stored within the app.
- To backup your Android phone, follow this link. If using Google One Backup, your photos are now available at https://one.google.com/. Otherwise your photos will be in the Photos and Videos of the archive.
- To backup your iPhone, follow the directions at this link. Your photos will then be located in the archive.
We're always looking for new ways to make our customers' lives a little easier — thank you again for supporting Duck Pack & Track® while it was available.