- I just downloaded the app, where do I start?
- Duck Pack & Track™ works with labels that you attach to containers to keep track of their contents. In order to start organizing and packing your belongings you will need a set of labels that can be purchased at select retailers nationwide, or online.
- I have the labels and downloaded the app, what now?
- Apply the label to boxes you want to keep track of, scan the label with the Duck Pack & Track app, and write in an identifier on the side of the label (like “Kitchen Box 1”). Now you can use your voice to describe what's in the box, adding multiple items by saying “and” in between them ( "pots and pans" ), as well as take photos. Of course, simply typing is an option too. Visit the “How it Works” section for more details.
- I have labeled my boxes and recorded their contents, what’s next?
- After you have a digital inventory of all your items, you can use the Duck Pack & Track app to locate your items. Just ask the app where specific items are ( Find->"Bath Robe" ) and the app will tell you the box it's in! Forgot what's in a box that has been taped up for storage or for a move? Just scan the label with your phone to get a list of all contents in the box. Check out this how-to video.
- How do I delete a box from my account?
- To delete a box from your "My Boxes" list, press and hold down on the box name. A pop up will appear at the bottom of the screen giving you the option to "Remove this box." Select that button and then the box will be removed.